2021-11-11

(2021-11-11 20:30:33) Dream? Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



Every day passes happily lately,
I didn't really had big problems or anything,


But I started to have scary dreams again~.
It's scary how many things I remember well
These days~!


I've heard that if you tell someone about it,
It doesn't feel like a dream anymore,
But I wonder if that's true...


The day I had a scary dream,
I tried to talk about it a lot lol


But the more time passes after waking up,
The more I forget them.


But, every waking moment is like that...
I'm so scared.


It's a mystery, right?


Sometimes a bad dream is a good thing, isn't it?
Which one do you take:
Do you want to have a scary dream and have something good happen to you?
Or do you want to have a happy dream and live an ordinary life.


Ummm, I'm so worrieddddd! Lol
I've did a lot of scary dreams latelyyyy! Lol




I have to take a pic lol
I'm posting a lot pics from the past lol



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Have a great dream.
Good night~




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12709610507.html

No comments:

Post a Comment