2021-11-13

(2021-11-13 20:32:26) Nagano Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina
Thank you to everyone who came
To our concert in Nagano.



Tamenaga-chan's hometown!!! Welcome home!!!!!
You were so cute as the MC 💗


This tour is ending in 3 concerts, already...
It went so quick!!!
Niinuma Kisora-san, who was absent from the tour so far,
Joined us today! I was glad to hear that ☺️



I'll enjoy it till the end!



Today was the last performance of
Team Tori's Kasahara Momona-san.

I saw her in the dressing room~
I was able to take a picture with her 🥲
I'm looking forward to the graduation live!


Everyone who came today,
Thank you very much!






I made that hair arrangement today~
I don't do it usually, so it's kinda fresh and funny, right? Lol
It's proof that my hair has grown! Lol




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12709996982.html

No comments:

Post a Comment