2021-11-15

(2021-11-15 21:14:49) Tougenkyou Yokoyama Reina

I went to see Kasahara Momona-san's
Last live entitled ~Tougenkyou~ at Nippon Budokan~



I was really happy to see
ANGERME's s
olo live for the first time in about a year
!
I was impressed by the performances' qualities.




And, Kasahara Momona-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo.
After all, sotsugyo ceremonies are really sad.
Looking members crying makes me cry as well lol
Kasahara-san, you were so cool!!!!




She's gorgeous!




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




I had a shooting today, early this morning!
It was a very educational day.
The sense of accomplishment is amazing! It was fun!
I feel like I can sleep very well today
💭


Let's do our best tomorrow as well




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12710410201.html

No comments:

Post a Comment