2021-12-04

(2021-12-04 20:54:21) Hana Yokoyama Reina

Our tour entitled
"Zoku Kachou Fuugetsu" has now ended~



Thank you to everyone who came
To see us during this tour!



As I spoke about during today's last live,
I feel like this tour was full of enthusiastm,
From every member, who thought at least once during the tour
"Among the 4 teams, mine is the best!"
Like, everyone did literally their best.


My opinion comes from the fact
I started to talk to everyone from the Hana Team,
And learned to discover everyone from my team.
As a result, I think we were able
To deliver great performances thanks to that!




Today was funny as well!




Tomorrow, there's limista event,
After a long time...


Let's enjoy it.



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12713902635.html

No comments:

Post a Comment