2021-12-11

(2021-12-11 22:19:20) Finally Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina





There's only 2 days before our concert to Nippon Budokan!
I haven't felt this for a long time but...
Thinking about the fact tomorrow will be the last day
Makes me already sad.


During our rehearsals,
When Sato Masaki-san did eyecontact with me,
It just made me happy lol
Aaaah, it was funny
I really liked these rehearsals 🌼



Time doesn't stop no matter how much we miss it.
I'm going to have so much fun!


Ahhh! I'm looking forward to it!
We will try to deliver a great concert,
Please look forward as well!




Today, after the rehearsals,
We did our Secret Santa 🌷


Me!
I received a gift from Makino Maria-san 💗


An eyeshadow 🥲
I'm so so happy!
I will put it for Budokan~☺️



Secret Santa
Are always very funny, right 😂




The parker from the concert's goods,
Too cute!



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12715165459.html

No comments:

Post a Comment