2021-12-12

(2021-12-12 20:56:52) Tomorrow is Nippon Budokan Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



Finally, tomorrow, 13th December, is
Our concert to Nippon Budokan



It's~finally~here~it's~finally~the~time!
My emotions are all mixed up lol



It's Sato Masaki-san's
Last concert!
I'll definitely enjoy it and doing great performances!


I can see a happy future!



I've had my hair extensions replaced today ✊
I'm full of energy. I'm ready to go.



All that remains is for tomorrow to come~
I'm excited!



Our first solo live in a long time!
No matter if you're coming to the Budokan, watching the live stream, or watching the live viewing,
We hope you all will enjoy it!



Well, then!




Goods are full of emerald
It's cute 💭



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12715329998.html

No comments:

Post a Comment