2021-12-30

(2021-12-30 20:48:10) Lol Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


Thank you for today's
Both concerts!



Even if Morning Musumeappeared for a short time,
It was still fun to do it 🌼


Tomorrow, there's the Morning Musume'21 Premium!
I'm really looking forward to
The last concert of the year!


Today, I was next to Haga Akane-san for the dressing room
I've been talking about it for a long time
The wavelength is too good and I laugh so much lol
It was the best
thing 😂


2021 is almost over!
Already lol
It's been a very fun year and we're sad to see it go
But I'm also looking forward to the new year!
It's nice to have something to look forward to 😌


Please take care of us on tomorrow's concerts as well!





Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12718485792.html

No comments:

Post a Comment