2022-01-04

(2022-01-04 21:45:26) 3 days Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



Thank you for today's live
We did 6 concerts in 3 days!
Thank you a lot to everyone who came.


There's more concerts coming this week-end!
To everyone who will come,
Let's enjoy it together!


My today's hair arrangement,
Was done by Ikuta Erina-san!
Twintails 💗
Thank you a lot 🥲
A preview was posted on my Instagram!


A lot of members came to tell me I was cute...
It made me so happy 🐥


After all,
Team LOVE and Team PEACE...
Are both cute💗 Lol


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


However!

I still haven't done my first dream of the year 🥲
It's quite hard to remember our dreams right?...


It isn't absolutely that I absolutely want to dream.
I just want to have a good dream.




Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12719469899.html

No comments:

Post a Comment