2018-10-09

(2018-10-09 23:38:43) Nonaka Miki-san Yokoyama Reina

Today,



I was a guest for
Nonaka Miki-san's birthday event.


Nonaka-san was talking about her birthday event,
And I told her "I want to go!",

She said to me "Then come on~"...

I never thought I could come as a guest...
I was so happy~!!


I've been looking forward to this day.
Nonaka-san, thank you very much!




MC Corner.
We talked about Nonaka-san's charm,
About things we have in common...

And Shimada Shuhei-san came!
He read my palm lines!

The result was... "Stupid". Lol
But another of his readings was "twisted genius kid"!


It seems that my luck is rising, so
I'm happy!

Thank you very much!!!


Live Corner. I sang 2 songs with Nonaka-san.
This is the first time we have sung together. It was fun~!!


Again...
Nonaka-san, happy birthday to you!
I wish you a wonderful year...!!!




✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Yokoyama Reina

#birthdayevent #thankyouverymuch #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment