2018-09-29

(2018-09-29) BIG ONE GIRLS - Yokoyama Reina 20 Q&A


Yokoyama Reina 20 Q&A

* Nickname
"Yokoyan". Sometimes, people call me "Reina-chan".

* Hobbies
Listening to music, eat bread

* Special skills
Musical instruments. In primary school I learned to play the piano and percussion, I also know how to play the alto saxophone.

* What I wanted to do later when I was little
Weather girl. At each school year, on the presentation sheets, I wrote that in the column "What is your dream?".

* Favorite food
Spring rolls !!

* Favorite color
Red. That's the official color of the football team I support, Urawa Red Diamonds. But of course I'm still a girl so I also like feminine colors. But first the red.

* Favorite word
"Cute" (可愛い). It's my magic word. When someone tell me I'm cute, I'm suddently motivate for anything !

* Charm point
My smile.

* Strong point
I'm always positive. I think it's a strength to be able to put things into perspective at any time, in any situation.

* Weak point
I have a strong reserved side. When I get home, I don't talk much. I listen to music all the time, in my headphones, it makes me feel good and it cuts me off from the world. But suddenly my battery is constantly exhausted, even when I'm at home (laughs).


* If I should compare myself to something
A chicken. We always tend to forget them. Sometimes we tend to forget me too. So in a way we are the same (laughs).

* What I do first in the morning
I wash my face. I have to wash it every morning otherwise my eyes get infected.

* What I do before bed
I listen to my favorite songs to fall asleep. They are often calm songs to appease me.

* The school and out of school activities in which I participated
Since kindergarten I learned the piano and I had dance lessons, I also learned a bit English. Later, I started to learn to play the alto saxophone in my school club.

* Something I've been addicted to lately
Tapioca with tea and milk. Basically I didn't drink too many extravagant drinks, I didn't drink tea or milk. Quite suddenly, I tasted a tapioca and now I drink it once every three days.

* A great recent memory
As part of the work with Iikubo Haruna-san and Morito Chisaki-san, we often went to Tokyo for events so we were able to take the opportunity to go to Universal Studios Japan once. We went into one of the haunted houses but the three of us are super afraid of these places. I was wondering what to do, but girls were too scared to move on. I had to take the lead when it was the last thing I wanted (laughs). It's really one of the bad sides of my personality.

* A recent personnal anecdote
I like to listen to the radio, but my favorite radio announced not long ago that it would stop. I listened to it every week, I was in shock and I cried a lot.

* A recent professional anecdote
For a Morning Musume。'18 shooting, we played a game on the "Tonari no Totoro" theme. The game was based on improvisation, the first person launched a tune and we had to continue the song in turn. It was fun ♪

* What I want
Despite my age, I want to stay a child forever. We only have one life, I don't want to waste it. I want to be able to take up challenges and succeed one by one.

* A final message 
During meeting events with my fans, they always told me "You are too cute !", "I like this side of Yokoyan !" which makes me want to push my limits again and again. My senpai also advised me a lot. I will do my best for the future. Thank you for continuing to support me !

No comments:

Post a Comment