2019-03-07

(2019-03-07) ViVi - 4 questions to Yokoyama Reina ♡

Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina from Morning Musume。'19 appeared in our issue ♡ 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

We had already noticed Hello! Project idols are not just "idols". Member performances for Hello! Project 20th anniversary were very intense! And in particular Morning Musume。'19 ones ♡ This skill, this presence, this precision on stage... that's the power of Hello! Project. Currently, this group is made up of 11 members with an average age of 19 years. This time, we present Kaga Kaede aka Kaedee and Yokoyama Reina aka Yokoyan that we had carefully selected ♡
  
 
Jean Jacket ¥29000 DIESEL JAPAN (DIESEL) / Jean ¥7980 EMODA / Earrings ¥11000 Bijou R.I
    Birth : 22.02.2001, 18 years old
    City : Saitama prefecture

Selected as an Hello! Pro Kenshuusei member in 2016, 4 months later, she joined Morning Musume。'16 to form 13th generation. Her nickname is Yokoyan. Her official color is golden yellow. She's a member who is constantly evolving !

4 questions to Yokoyama Reina ♡

Q1 How do you find your outfit for ViVi ?

I really like this jean pant, but since I often wear skirts or dresses, this outfit brought me out of my comfort zone ! I have already read a few ViVi issues and I have a real interest in outfits you give to idols for shooting.

Q2 One of your greatest wishes?

I want to have a mammoth. Mammoths are big and powerful, isn't that the perfect image of invincibility ? But I know it will be impossible.

Q3 A word you say all the time ?

I oftten say "maybe" (たぶん). Even when I'm sure of what I am saying, I add it, because in fact you are never really sure about something until it happens. That's the same for LINE, when I re-read my posts, I add "maybe"...maybe.

Q4 Your unpopular opinion ?

Sneezing has a certain power ! "Aaaaaaaaaatchoo"! When we sneeze, everyone hears us in dressing rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment