2019-03-20

(2019-03-20) Wai Morning - 5 questions for Nonaka Miki and Yokoyama Reina

Q1. Which one of your senpai makes you the most nervous ?

Yokoyama : Nakazawa Yuko-san.
Nonaka : I know Nakazawa-san doesn't like bananas. She said it once in our dressing room. But since Nakazawa-san is someone who really scares me, I think I'll have a banana the next time I see her.
Yokoyama : I have no courage in front of her.

Q2. What is senpai's role in group ?

Yokoyama : They are often the ones who prepare most of our meals.
Nonaka : When choosing between meat and fish, Morning Musumealways choose to prepare meat. While many of kohai prefer fish.
Yokoyama : I have been saying for 3 years that I don't like to eat a lot of meat and yet, even if the members know it, even if they are going to watch this video, they will continue to choose the meat.
Nonaka : I have to say I'm happy with that.


Q3. Tell us about one of your failures in a live concert.

Nonaka : During a concert once, we had to take off our costumes very quickly and as I am clumsy I didn' manage to do it as planned. I was very embarrassed. I panicked and did as quickly as possible.
Yokoyama : I already fell once...

Q4. In reality, I hate my official color.

Nonaka : Not at all!
Yokoyama : ... Neither.
Nonaka : Mine is purple.
Yokoyama : Mine is golden yellow.
Nonaka : When I heard that I would have purple as the official color, I wasn't satisfied. I didn't like purple. Then finally, the image that comes out of this color is much more different than what I thought ! Now I love purple ♥

Q5. In which area are you sure to beat all the other members ?

Yokoyama : If a competition is put in place and I put myself to the limit, I never lose ! (laughs)
Nonaka : I have confidence in my abilities in the English language. From now on, when we go abroad, I would like to impose myself more to use my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment