2019-04-26

tiny tiny - Episode 77


Reina being the MC of this episode, she participates in the entire program. Discussions are made between her and the other MCs. Questions were asked to Kaga Kaede and Kawamura Ayano about Reina, whose answers are revealed in this episode.



 Q. How would you describe Yokoyama Reina in a few words ?

Kaga Kaede : She's a "loud person" lol. When she's happy, or when she likes something, she's always obliged to express it in an extreme way. When she is overexcited, her voice becomes very high.

Kawamura Ayano : She's a sweet and brilliant little genius. Anywhere anytime, she stays beautiful and shines brightly. She manages to speak and act in such a gentle way with anyone. Reina's smile is soothing. It's an illuminating smile. I think she's a very good person who is able to endure everything, she's too strong.


 Q. What words from Yokoyama Reina marked you ?

Kaga Kaede : "Because the 13th generation is able to ...". She loves to talk and often talks about the 13th generation. That makes me happy.

Kawamura Ayano : The first Hello! Project concert tour where Reina participated as a Morning Musumemember, she came to see me just before the first performance to telling me "I haven't made a mistake yet.", crying and hugging me. I usually don't remember a lot of things but I remember this because first, I had never seen her cry before, but also because she managed to be so cool on her first stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment