2019-11-21

Hello Shop Senya Ichiya The 66th Night ~Morning Musume。'19 Yokoyama Reina~ Talk Event

INFORMATIONS

Title : Hello Shop Senya Ichiya The 66th Night ~Morning Musume。'19 Yokoyama Reina~ Talk Event 
Event date : November 21, 2019
Event hours : ① 19:00 ② 20:30
Event location : Hello! Official Shop Akihabara
Featured member : Yokoyama Reina


  50 questions to Yokoyama Reina 

1. Do you think you will still grow?
Yokoyama : Do I think I can still grow at my age? This topic worries me but, I think my "Minis。?" size suits me well.

2. How do you manage your morning alarm clocks?
Yokoyama : I'm not a morning person, I always have trouble waking up. This is the case for many members in the group; Kaga Kaede has a hard time waking up. She's still sleep despite her alarm and she still yell at me when I wake up late.

3. How does Kaga behave towards the 15th generation's members?
Yokoyama : Kaga is a serious and honest person in her work, if she doesnt' know how to do something she says it without being afraid. On the other hand, she will increase her training for several days to succeed in achieving what we asked her. I think she's trying to teach this determination to new members through the dance lessons we have.

4. What are your plans if you become an ambassador one day?
Yokoyama : After all, I cherish Saitama more than anything, it's the prefecture in which I was born, I grew up and where I still live. I want to make my contributions to the local population.

5. What do you remember from your teenage?
Yokoyama : I'd like to go back to middle school to study there again. I've always been someone who studied a lot and worked hard for each of my exams. Besides if you remember how to factor an expression, I'd love to have an explanation because I don't remember and my younger brother is working on it lately.

6. What do you want to do during the holiday season?
Yokoyama : I'm going to shopping! I will mainly be interested in fukubukuro especially those in children's stores, because I always wanted to have them when I was a kid.

7. How did you hear about Kamen Rider?
Yokoyama : The first time I watched an episode was the day my younger brother was born. He liked it very much so we still broadcast it for him. At 6 years old, he started to imitate the characters in the kindergarten playground.

8. Is the integration of the 15th generation's members difficult ?
Yokoyama : We talked about it a lot with the members and the least shy member seems to be Kitagawa Rio. She often comes to ask us to eat with her or just to speak, she manages to integrate naturally.

9. How do you manage the spoken parts during the songs?
Yokoyama : I try to play a role when I perform them, I try to illustrate the lyrics. The most difficult for me was the one in "Shabondama" because it was interpreted by many members.

10. How do you always smile?
Yokoyama : I have fun with each activity so my smile is natural. Before, I smiled less because I managed my stress badly. Now, when I feel like something is going to be complicated, I just tell myself that I'm going to learn and experience something.

11. A song -not from Hello! Project- that you would like to sing at one of your birthday events?
Yokoyama : "Natsu ga Kuru" by Maki Oguro. I don't have the level but I love this singer.

12. Why are you comfortable in Morning Musume。?
Yokoyama : Thanks to Fukumura-san. I love you. I want you to be there forever. You are a perfect leader.

13. A bus tour you would like to do?
Yokoyama : I would like to go to Ishikawa with Kaga Kaede-chan. She's tough but she's so funny.

14. Who is the best player in Urawa Red Diamond team?
Yokoyama : There's a lot, but Takahiro Sekine is really great.

15. Young Town's broadcast which left a mark on you?
Yokoyama : Those with Kishimoto Yumeno-chan and Kaga Kaede-chan. Kishimoto-chan is hilarious and Kaga-chan has an excellent spread. One day I fell into one of their conversations and quickly got lost. They're excellent characters!

16. How about choosing one of Mano Erina-san songs for your next birthday event?
Yokoyama : I could choose "Jasmine Tea" without hesitation. I sang it several times at karaoke this year, but I no longer think my voice is good on ballad songs...

17. How do you feel about your tour date at the Yoyogi National Gymnasium?
Yokoyama : In the entire Hello! Project, Matsuura Aya-san is the only member who sang there and it was 15 years ago. The Budokan room has a circular shape, the Yoyogi room has an oval shape so that changes a lot. I hope I can live up to it.

18. What do you prefer in yourself?
Yokoyama : My perfect symmetry. It's perfect for pictures because some people don't have the same profile on the right and left side. Mine are the same so I can take photos anywhere and anytime.

19. Do you like amusement parks?
Yokoyama : Yes, but I'm a fearful. The roller coaster scares me because of the speed and I'm afraid there's an accident. Haunted houses scare me even more. There's one on of our recent DVD Magazine... We see Morito-san who's more afraid than me, there was Iikubo-san too. The three of us should never have gone there.

20. Which pose is the cutest in your opinion?
Yokoyama : I realized recently that I rather not to pose anymore. I used to wonder a lot about this, but now I bet everything on my hands.

21. What are your favorite shoots from your last photobook?
Yokoyama : The photoshoot series of swimsuit taken at Hokkaido. It was so beautiful when I went to filming, it was in May. Then we headed towards Okinawa, but there was a risk of typhoon so we went back to Hokkaido.

22. What would you do if you were a dog for a whole day?
Yokoyama : I would like to stay with Morito Chisaki-san. She's too cute and as I would be cute too, I know she could take care of me very well.

23. What's the cute side of Kaga-chan ? And her cool side?
Yokoyama : Aaah... There are too many. Kaga-chan doesn't like to send back a "cute" image of her, but rather a soft image. For example, in her coffee, she adds milk to make it softer. For the cute side, Kaga-chan doesn't have one. We will say that her cute side is her pretty skin. Her cool side is her honest and serious work.

24. When was Yokoyan's laught most sincere?
Yokoyama : When I held the "Reiwa" frame upside down. It made me laugh a lot but I felt a little embarrassed too. The next day, the members were still talking about it!

25. A place to visit in Saitama?
Yokoyama : Chichibu city. I went there with Takeuchi Akari-san as part of the SATOYAMA events, that's when I discovered it. It's really a refreshing city, it's worth going to visit.


26. If the 13th generation would held a concert only the two of them, what song would be the opening?
Yokoyama : Aaaaah, that's would be great! In reality we all know that we would do "BRAND NEW MORNING" even if it's been a long time since we sang it.

27. What's your favorite meal after the spring rolls?
Yokoyama : Korean noodles. It's super great as an accompaniment.

28. Which episode of Kamen Rider did you see first? And is Zero One good?
Yokoyama : Zero One is really an interesting film. The suspense lasts until the end. It tells the limits and the dangers of artificial intelligence and how it succeeds in destroying the human species.

29. As a fan, at what individual event of one of the Morning Musume。members would you go?
Yokoyama : To be honest, Sato-san. The handshake and cheki with Sato-san are really interesting and there are real conversations with her fans. She already told me about deep discussions with her fans, it's so cool!

30. When do you use the nickname "Chiichan" for Morito Chisaki?
Yokoyama : There are no special occasions. I know I use it often during Young Town because Sanma-san follows me on that. I use it almost all the time, especially when we're not just the two of us. It's difficult for me to call her by her first name.

31. What has changed in you since you became a senpai?
Yokoyama : I didn't notice it myself, but I was told that I have matured.

32. What is your goal during autumn concert tour?
Yokoyama : Let's be honest : I'll try not to fall. I already fell at a concert and it was broadcast live all over the world so everyone saw it. Nonaka-san is often worried about this, because I fall really often.

33. What did you do the most during the whole tour?
Yokoyama : Confuse my outfit with Ikuta-san's ones, it happens often. Once, I realized it in full representation, whereas usually I realize it a little before but I generally don't have time to change. Ikuta-san notices it more often than I do, but we are no longer paying attention.

34. Do you train to smile? To get to have such a beautiful one?
Yokoyama : No. I just smile all the time.

35. Apart from Kawamura Ayano, are you close to members of your Hello! Pro Kenshuusei generation?
Yokoyama : Not that much. We're a generation, of course, but we are all very different from each other.

36. If you could change your first name what would you choose? I think "Maltese" will be fine.
Yokoyama : Maltese is a breed of dog lol. But it's true that it's cute. I was thinking more of a cool first name, like, Alex.

37. Do you have trouble writing on your cards goods?
Yokoyama : I think for at least 1 minute before I know what i'm going to say. I don't want 100 of my cards goodies to say the same thing, so I'm looking for a different meaning each time.

38. What do you like about each 15th generation member?
Yokoyama : Kitagawa-chan is very sociable. Homa-chan asks me a lot of questions about makeup. Mei-chan is very young and will stand out in the group history. I have never talked about pandas in MC yet so Mei-chan is angry about that. But at the same time, she also gets angry when we talk about pandas, because it's up to her to do.

39. How it was to participate to the 15th generation debut event, when you are one of the youngest members?
Yokoyama : I was surprised to be chosen because I didn't felt able to do it. I went to talk to Kaga-chan about it and she thought the same thing as I did. We both went to talk to Fukumura-san about it and she reassured us. From that day on, I decided to accept the fact that I was growing up.

40. What made you mature this year?
Yokoyama : I'm now able to answer to messages I receive on my birthday. And also, I find my eloquence has improved since I regularly work on the radio.

41. Tell us a beautiful memory that you have in connection with the theme "Kenshuusei".
Yokoyama : One day, I went to the aquarium with Kawamura-chan on a whim. It was decided the day before. We ended the day at Shin Okubo, it was great.

42. What made you happiest this year?
Yokoyama : There's too many things... I will say that one but... the ROCK'IN festival. I keep a very precious memory of it, I think I have never shaky as much as I did at that time. I was afraid my legs would give up so much I was scared. The first song started and I wanted to cry with pride.

43. What life lesson have you learned from Kamen Rider?
Yokoyama : Before you become a hero to help people, work hard for yourself.

44. What word did you say the most this year?
Yokoyama : Surely "Aoyama". I don't know why, I always confused "Aoyama" and "Aomori". It already happened to me in the middle of a concert... The members often teased me about this.

45. Would you accept to realize an advertising?
Yokoyama : I'd be happy to make one for makeup!

46. If you weren't a Morning Musume。member, would you want to join another group?
Yokoyama : BEYOOOOONDS. I'm too old now so I probably wouldn't have been chosen, but I get along well with the members. Their songs offer original concepts, I would like to interpret them on stage. In "Megane no Otoko", I would have loved to have played the boy with the glasses role.

47. A childhood memory to share with us?
Yokoyama : When I was little, I wanted to become a princess so I asked my parents to buy ointments and skincare products so that my face would be perfect. My parents were sometimes tired of it so they hid the ointments tube, but since I couldn't find them anymore, I always asked them to buy more and more.

48. A duet that you would dream of making with a member of Hello! Project?
Yokoyama : My idol is Hirose Ayaka-san. This is also the case for my mother. I'd love to sing "Osu! Kobushidamashii" with her.

49. Do you like planes?
Yokoyama : I'm someone who's a bit afraid of planes, first I don't like putting airplane mode on my phone because I'm afraid of missing something important. Then, I don't like to find trouble where there's none, I have already taken the plane several times and it went well.

50. What do you pay most attention to during the current concert tour?
Yokoyama : I pay less attention to my hairstyles than during previous tours. I thought it was going to be a default, but in fact it looks like my long loose hair is pleasing to fans. It's hard for me because I'm someone who sweats a lot, so generally I prefer to tie them up.


   I want to know more about Yokoyama Reina

 · During middle school, she was always one of the best students in her science class.
 · She has always been a bit clumsy : in primary school, she gravely grazed her knees twice when falling and in middle school she didn't often finish her marathon races because she also fell.
 · Since she was very young she never had a "boyfriend", she always wondered why since her parents were two people together. One year, a boy became interested in her but she became an idol and therefore dropped the case.
 · She was born at 22:16. When she was born, her father said that she should have been born 6 minutes later to be born at 22:22 and then get the lucky combination.
 · Very young already, she dyed her hair in a purple color.
 · During her audition for Morning Musume。there was a Q&A session that scared Reina at the time.
 · Reina already loved KPOP when she was 9 years old and especially the group KARA.
 · Others Morning Musume。members in a few words : Fukumura → "Always nice"
Sato → "Impressive sessions"
Nonaka → "Really strong"
Kaga → "I'll do it no matter what"
Morito → "More fearful than me"
Kitagawa → "Stick insect"
Okamura → "I'm too cute"
Yamazaki → "We need to respect pandas"

No comments:

Post a Comment