2020-01-13

(2020-01-13 19:25:18) How about a more feminine version ? Yokoyama Reina

Congratulations to all those
Who have their adult ceremony

Next year, that's my turn


I tried to be a little more feminine than usual.
Ehh .... lol

Yestarday, I showed this makup
To Nonaka Miki-san, who told me "It's a really cute make-up!"
That's why I did it today again ニヤニヤ

I try something new, different than dark makeups.
As my hair have already a dark color,
I try to have a clear makeup, so people can see it first!
It's more adult ...


To celebrate 2020,
I searched some new makeup bases.
I found some great ones!

I've did start to think makeup interesting since 2019,
But my makeup bag is ...
Already too full. I like that.

I didn't think become addict to makeup.
But I'm so glad to have discovered it!

I hope being able to discover
More passions, as makeup.


No matter how much people tell me "It's good!"
It's not something I really chose ...
Everyone has the right to have their own passion(s)
As long as we can flourish in it.
After all, the choice is ours.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On February 25,
I have my birthday event.

At Yamano Hall,
17:15
19:45

Lottery tickets deadline is
On January 24, 12:00
Soon, isn't it!?

I'm waiting for you all.

Yokoyama Reina

#girl #ilovethesecolors #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment