2020-02-20

(2020-02-20 21:27:12) comico Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. How are you?
This afternoon, I ate black sesame noodles.
It was so good!

Ah, I've said this in previous blogs,
But I started reading comic manga!

In fact, I fell back on a manga that I liked a lot younger,
Since then I started to read more recent ones that I didn't know.
I can't stop anymore.

I discovered a new manga written by Chomoranma Hattori-san!

"Yuzuki-san no Nagusameshi"

It's so funny !!!!!!!!!!

I wonder why I didn't find out earlier.
But it's really great 星
I recommend it to everyone!!! Read it!!!

My second recommendation is
"11nen go, watashitachi ha".
This is the manga I read before the one I am currently reading.
It too is interesting ... in his own way!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I went to the
Morito Chisaki-san birthday event ☺︎︎︎︎


She became an adult~... she's awesome.

I could see Ozeki Mei-san after a long time ブルーハート
I'm happy!

Their duo on Itooshikutte Gomen does
Moved me so much.

My birthday event will held 
On February 25 at Yamano Hall.

Already next week ...

Today we held the last
Meeting to finalize everything ニヤニヤ
My my my! What do we prepared! Hehehe

Thank you to those who will come to see me 星

Yokoyama Reina

#COMICO #yuzukisannonagusameshi #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #chomoranmahattori-san

No comments:

Post a Comment