2020-02-21

(2020-02-21 21:51:07) 18 last Yokoyama Reina

My birthday goodies
Have been published☺︎︎︎︎


Theme is "Ulzzang School Girl".
Yup yup.



I wanted to do it the POP way
With rather bright colors,
And I tried to do a nice hairstyle.
I used a school uniform with light arrangements ♪

During the photoshoot, I was brought an umbrella,
And I was able to be free on my favorite poses,
The staff let me be free on many things.
Thank you very much for that.

Thank you for all your positive feedback ★

Today is the last time I post on the blog when I'm 18 years old.
Even if I grow up, I want to continue living happily without changing anything ☺︎︎︎︎
Please continue to take care of me.


Come on, good night everyone ☺︎︎︎︎

Yokoyama Reina

#18yearsold #lastpost #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12576828621.html

No comments:

Post a Comment