2020-03-01

(2020-03-01 20:32:27) You have to be calm! Yokoyama Reina

Everyone!!
Please look at our twitter!!

Right now,
Morning Musume'20
Are connected on the account!

There is a relay between the members
To create a conversation
And challenge each other!

It started so suddenly,
Fortunately I looked at my phone at the time...
And I saw everything...

I wanted to respond to all the members' tweets
Or even write several myself
But I was not allowed...

Anyway,
Please look at Kimetsu no Yaiba. I could talk about it for hours.

I recommend it, once again!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


It's rare I have a ponytail.

But I like it right now.
My hair has grown enough to make one.

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Tomorrow I will do my best.


Yokochii's most recent photo


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #yokochii #moritochisakisan #ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment