2020-06-04

(2020-06-04 22:27:24) It's amazing, so check out Instagram Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume'20 Sakura Oda
Posted something on Instagram.
Because she gave me a certain video
Please take a look.
It's so funny. (While I am)

I miss you so much! Lol
I thought there was something like
I was embarrassed, but I was moved.


If you haven't seen it yet
Please look 💁‍♀️ lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I've recently got new glasses
Now, the world is easier to see
Thanks to that.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
↑↑↑
This is how I am today.

This is something small
But it's still changes something in my life
It's fun.


I found something nostalgic


This is from Halloween
My Halloween makeup 😂

It suddently came out of my phone album pics
I was surprised

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm already in bed today
I want to go to sleep early 🙋‍♀️


Have a good night.

Yokoyama Reina

#INSTAGRAM #halloweenamakeup #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment