2020-06-20

(2020-06-20) Morning Jogakuin #428


Broadcasted on
 : June 20, 2020
Featured members :  Ikuta Erina, Yokoyama Reina, Morito Chisaki 


CONTENT

  Opening
· Chisaki "Hello to everyone, here are Yokoyama and me for this week! It's been a long time that we didn't do radio together. We also have Ikuta-san as a special guest." Reina "Yes by videoconference isn't it?" Chisaki "Exaclty. That's amazing! This is the progess right."
· Reina "To be honest, I didn't do many videocalls before that period, my first were a few days ago." Chisaki "Me too!" Reina "But in fact, I like it!" Chisaki "Same here. That's also the first time we both met since a long time! I'm happy. Since it's been a long time, let's have fun all together!"

  Speaking of "dreams and nightmares"
Chisaki "Tell me a recent dream or nightmare you had recently ?" Reina "Let's let Ikuta-san tell first since her nightmares are always creepy." Erina "Ah, I dreamt about a lot differents things lately, but one of them was pretty scary. Many people came to take me but I didn't know them at all." Reina "Eh ?! Creepy... but great imagination! Mine is... somehow... my teeth are pulled out" Chisaki "Eh ?! How saw is that ... !!!"

♫ Diffusion "A gonna" by Morning Musume。'18

  Message corner
· Someone speak about drinks. Chisaki "I was able lately to drink carbonated water. Last year I have to stopped because it wasn't good for my health - I drank it too much!" Reina "Dangerous. I... overcome the dislike of tea. I always though tea taste was a strange, I was affraid to drink it even once. But lately, I succeed to taste it, and I like it. I thought it was something mature, to try different and new things." Chisaki "That's definitely mature. It mean you grown up and change!"
· Someone speak about make-up - it especially mentions Ikuta lastest blogs and instagrams about make-up. Chisaki "Luckely, we all three love make-up." Reina "We're really into that! I really enjoy instagram too." (ironically, since she doesn't get a personnal account and want one badly) Erina "More and more girls starts to publish their makeup on instagram lately. If you don't make it up with points, you'll look asleep." Reina "I have a wide double layer, so I use mascara to stretch my eyelashes. I really like pink makeups." Chisaki "I usually do shadow colors. Which match with clothes. I put on my clothes and then make up, so it usually fits."

♫ Diffusion "Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!" by Morning Musume。

  Mail corner
· Someone speak about senpai-kouhai relationships - it especially congrats Yokoyama for her "senpai promotion". Reina "Thank you for you words. It motivates me even more. You know, I always thought becoming a senpai was about being always busy to teach our kohai. Being today, and since one year now, a senpai made me realize a lot. For exemple, whenever I chose my songs for my birthday events, I took "the cutest ones". Now since I have kohai, it's up to her to take them, I might choose more mature ones." Chisaki "The first time I saw news members I though "Oh, that's it", because they are the first to join after me. And... somehow... I really think 13ki senpai... amazing. Both of you do amazing. Kaede has a strong ability to teach, and Yoko knows how to welcome people and make them feel comfortable." Reina "Yup. You can keep going. (laughs)" Chisaki "Here I stop. (laughs) Ikuta-san, your turn." Erina "Looking on the 15ki... It reminds me when I first joined. Even though Morito is in 14ki, she has already 5 or 6 years experience, Yokoyama is in 13ki but has also many experience, 4 years now ?" Reina "3 years now. A little more." Erina "When Eri joined, I remember Mitsui-san has 4 years experience." Chisaki "Eh ?!" Reina "Interesting." Erina "I feel like today, we're amazing. Because we did ROCK IN, you know!?" Reina "Certainly." Chisaki "Everyone feel and felt this." Erina "I think like, these three children have to work even more thanks to the experience and the brilliant performances that we have managed to build until today. Of course it's important to remember all the work we did to become who we are today, but I also think we don't have to say it all the time to the new members so as not to put pressure on them. When I was a kohai, the choice of words may have made me feel better."

  Ending
· Chisaki "Ikuta-san, how was this show by videoconference ?" Erina "That's not my first time so I was already prepared! I hope I did well."

No comments:

Post a Comment