2020-04-19

(2020-04-19 22:08:53) K.K. Slider has arrived!! Yokoyama Reina

Finally!!! On my island (Animal Crossing)
K.K. Slider has arrived!!!!! Lol

As mayor of this island,
I will continue to do my best to make further progress. Lol

I feel like she has
Already much evolved.

I will continue to do my best!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


It was when I went skiing to Nagano at Haga Akane-san's.

It's too nostalgic.
With every old photo I post, I would like to go back to that time.
But we talked about going back next year,
I hope it will be done!!!

My bangs bothered me too much,
So I had it all in the cap! Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#animalcrossing #islandmayor #kkslider #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12590886445.html

No comments:

Post a Comment