2020-07-01

(2020-07-01 22:01:23) Aim for more smoothness Yokoyama Reina

Good evening, it's Yokoyama Reina.

Today, I went to a beauty salon and maintained my hair.
My hair was a lot dyed so I'm more careful.

I don't know how many types of hair oils I should have, I also don't know how many different types of hair oils I have to use every day. Lol

But it's fun to search that kind of products 💁‍♀️

Lately, I often use colored keep
For my hair color, it's important. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Ikuta Erina-san
Chose this hairstyle 💚
A hairstyle that I've always wanted to do! I'm happy!


Since my hair is growing
I want to challenge various hairstyles!

What kind of hairstyle do you like?

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

"Ariyoshi no Kabe"
Was funny! 💕


Yokoyama Reina

#improvinghairquality #treatment #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment