2020-08-20

(2020-08-20 20:05:54) I can only think of something that is fun for now Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina 😊


Recently,
I can only think of something that is fun.
It can be hard for people to deal with me because of that.

But fun things pass in no time.
I felt nostalgic a bit too.


My thinking mode is "I'll do my best today too,
Since yesterday was as fun as the day before!!!"

"Today was fun so I'll do my best tomorrow too!!"
Hey...
Yup... Yesterday was fun...


Yes. I'm that type of people.
Can I say it?...

I also try to do many funny things
All the time.

(But I don't know what or where or when I can do it.)

Of course, we all have a different way of getting better.
Since we don't all have the same preferences.

Mine is to always think about the future and the things I would like to have.
It works well by the way 💁‍♀️



Here's. This was a sotry I thought about a lot lately.

I thought a lot during nights.
But also during work.
Or anytime.
Lol!!!


It's time to think about the things you like,
I'm sure there are so many things 🙋‍♀️
And it will be fun to do funny things you like!

Love Takeuchi Akari-san💙💙💙
I'm watching "Crash Landing on You" 😚


Yokoyama Reina

#funnythings #liking #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12619135240.html

No comments:

Post a Comment