2020-09-13

(2020-09-13 20:53:54) Recent me Yokoyama Reina

I thinking a lot about what can I talk on my blog,
Since instagram is mainly about photos,

I don't think I write too much there,

That's why I thought that
I had to convey the latest situation
On the blog 🙇‍♀️ It's Yokoyama Reina 🙇‍♀️


During the last days,

I've been listening to various music all the time,
On YouTube!


Until now, there were many radio and tv shows,

And recently, I have a lot of free time at home
So I've been watching YouTube a lot 😎

About music!
Listening to various new artists,
And songs I liked when I was in middle school 😊


My generation ...
Doesn't know GReeeeN-san at all!!! Lol

I've been listened to GReeeeN-san since middle school 😳

I like their song "orange",
But I'm rather part of the "Sakuracolor" generation

What is you all generation!? Lol

For me, your generation is the 
First album you have listened of the group 😂

Reina's is "Icarus", I like too much!
It's so cool. I love the lyrics.
The best generation. Lol


When I talk about GReeeeN-san,
I'm 100% exciting 😎

Ah. That's fun. Lol


Now, about HoneyWorks-san.

I reaaaaaaaally like it. Lol

Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu

Kokuhaku Rival Sengen

Ima Suki ni Naru.

I've been repeating in this order since like forever

Lol


The other day, I heard Suiyobi no Yakusoku!?
I was crazy about it...

I, really like, Seina-chan 😭
(I always told it)

But yeah,
There's also Nichiyobi no Himitsu which is really great!

Yup. I really like Honeyworks-san 🥺

Who likes HoneyWorks-san ?
I want to talk about it 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Lol


Hiyori wants to be a princess.
Reina too, want to be a princess.
I will do my best 🥺🥺🥺


Lately also,
I listened a lot 

Macaroni Enpitsu-san 🌻
When I hear one song, I can't stop myself.

After that! This has been around for some years now
That I'm telling you

I really like fluffy people!

Really everyone who's flully is too cute.
I always reacting like "Somehow, it's cute!!!". Lol
(I love to see cute girls)

I fell in love with Iwasaki Haruna-san.
The trigger was a song called Jelly Beans.

Everyone should see it. Because it's too cute.

Since then,
I'm still listening Iwasaki Haruka-san, because she's too cute.


Anyway.
She started to be
A model for Popteen.
Since then,
I started to buy Popteen. Lol
(Tendency)

It's like this recently for me.

It feels like it's an otakutalk.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Mysteriously drowsy,
I haven't slept yet

But just to tell it,


Good night


Yokoyama Reina


#HoneyWorks #fluffy #macaronienpitsu #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12624682219.html

No comments:

Post a Comment