2018-02-14

(2018-02-14) TV Station

Morning Musume。members talks about "Hatachi no Morning Musume。"!

Morning Musume。celebrates their 20th anniversary by release an album entitled "Hatachi no Morning Musume。" (under the name Morning Musume。20th)! This work is a collaboration between current and OG members from the group itself. We realized an interview with current members, Fukumura Mizuki, Oda Sakura, Yokoyama Reina and Morito Chisaki! They share their recommendations with us. Plus, they left us comments for Valentine's Day!

― Please, talk about this new album, "Hatachi no Morning Musume。".

Oda "During our concert to Nippon Budokan to celebrate their 20th anniversary (on November 12, 2017), there have been performances with OG members Takahashi Ai-san, Tanaka Reina-san, Michishige Sayumi-san and Tsuji Nozomi-san. I was so proud to be able to be on the same stage than my senpai, in fact everyone was really happy (laughs). I can put no words to tell how thankful I am. I felt a real feeling of unity from all the members, we all gave a lot more energy than usual to offer great performances."

Morito "I realized how it was an amazing experience and opportunity as well for a member as me who just joined the group lineup. Doing performances with OG members as talented as them. I'm so glad."

Yokoyama "Since I joined Hello! Project, I always have been anxious about sotsugyo ceremonies. Rehearsals had been complicated for me, I don't really know what to do, where to go... And on the other hand, I wanted my senpai thought I was cool and motivated, so I trained as much than I could." 

Fukumura "Our senpai sang their own parts from the original tracks, so Oda, who had inherited of Takahashi-san's lines, have completely disappeared of the song performance (laughs). It an unusual situation, maybe that's why all members gave all they could about their dance performance, we were all on the same level. Rarely have I seen members put so much power into their performance, it was awesome. Please watch it!"

― An anecdote from your Valentine's Day?

Fukumura "I never have time to cook the chocolates so I always buy them! I wonder each time if they will be tastier than the previous ones (laughs). But the good thing is, I know where to buy them, I know where the best are. Members even come to me asking for advice on where to buy them now."

Yokoyama "Until I enter to high school, I cooked my own chocolates. I gave them to my college choir mates, so about 60 people. Now I can't do it anymore... (laughs). First because I'm not good at cooking, at that time my mother was doing 80% of the work because otherwise I would miss them, then because now she no longer wants to make them to me, so if I want some, I will also go buy some (laughs)."

Morito "I like to cook my own chocolates but it takes a long time to make them. For this year, I'm not sure how to deal about it, but if I can afford it, I want to offer some to all members! If that's not possible then... first to the staff members (laughs). However this year there is the Country Girls Valentine's Day event so I wouldn't be able to see the Morning Musume。members on the same day."

Oda "I give chocolate to members every year. Since I want everyone to be really happy to receive it, I cook it with my own hands (laughs). Three years ago, Valentine's Day was during a HelloCon, so I had to do more, for about 300 people. This year, I am doing it only for the Morning Musume。members. Last year it was milk chocolate, this year it will be dark chocolate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment