2018-06-03

(2018-06-03 22:01:20) Pharaoh no Haka Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today,
Was the third day of our performances for
"Pharaoh no Haka ~Hebi Ou Sneferu~"!

Thank you to everyone who came to see us ヒマワリ


Nakagawa Shoko-san and Kudo Haruka-san came 音符


Thanks a lot チューリップ黄チューリップ赤チューリップ紫チューリップピンクチューリップオレンジ

At each performance,
I go to see people who came to see us
Only in the end.

I was surprised to see these people when we were done this time.
I jumped lol

It makes me so happy ピンクハート

Tomorrow I am at home to rest!
Again I will try to revise...
So the next time will be better ! 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 




This is a photo I took yesterday.
 

That day I was dressed in red,
And Nonaka-san also wore an outfit in red.
It made us laugh.


See you tomorrow~ キラキラ


Yokoyama Reina

#pharaohnohaka #thankyoueveryone #thirdday
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12381035132.html

No comments:

Post a Comment