2018-06-07

(2018-06-07 23:40:06) A lot, Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today, once again,
We played for
"Pharaoh no Haka ~Hebi Ou Sneferu~"!

Thanks to everyone who came 照れ


Today there are a lot of people who came to see us!!!


Here !

There are so many members!
I'm surprised to by that. Lol


I think I played pretty well in front of them all!
I hope.... Lol

I'll do my best tomorrow again 照れ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ハート Announcement ハート

My first photobook will be out on June 27!
Along with that, I will hold an event to sign you up!

For more information ↓
It's there.


On July 4, 2018,
The Blu-Ray "First REINA YOKOYAMA"
Will come out as well.

It's related to the photobook,
So please,
Buy it! And look at it.


I'm very tired so I will finish the blog here.


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12382078005.html

No comments:

Post a Comment