2018-07-02

(2018-07-02 22:32:57) Summer starts Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~


Today we did rehearsal for HelloCon

It's been a long time,

But I felt like I had it yesterday. (Contradictory)

I sweated a lot ~ lol

But I love the dance practice 黄色い花

We did rehearsals while dancing in front of a huge mirror,
When I was dancing, I only watched that...
Because thanks to that I still want to continue training,
I never think it's perfect...

So I'll do my best for the rehearsals to come
So that it's good enough during real performances.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Thank you for all the summer songs you commented yesterday キラキラ

I really read your comments and listened to some of them lol
There's a lot that I will listen to from time to time~
I'm glad that I was offered so much 音符


It's up to me to offer you the ones that I often listen to!!! ↓

"Natsu Daze Johnny" and "Lovely Smile Baby"
From Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku-san

"Natsu ga kuru" from Ooguro Maki-san

"LOVE & PEACH" from Yuzu-san

I still have some,
But these are the ones that have the most summer spirit!
In fact, I listen to them even when it's not summer. Lol


I keep listening to summer songs for
Now a festival atmosphere. Lol

Don't you also want to go to festivals? Lol

There are so many things I wanna do
During the summer periods~ ...

I would love to go to local festivals
With the members~

When I was in college already,
I loved festivals,
I put on my yukata at the end of class~


Eat crushed ice,
Love apples, ...

Yuppp! I like it too much! Lol

Reina is absolutely worth doing them!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ヒマワリ Announcement ヒマワリ

音符 Yokoyama Reina first solo photobook entitled "THIS IS REINA"
Was released!

音符 On July 4,
Blu-ray linked to the photobook entitled "First REINA YOKOYAMA" will be out!

音符 On July 6, 
Morning Musume。'18 will featured "Music Station"!

音符 On August 12,
Morning Musume。'18 will participate to "ROCK'IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"!
Let's have fun all together~


This yukata~! I definitely have to go to a festival.


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12388018974.html

No comments:

Post a Comment