2019-07-03

(2019-07-03) Weekly Shonen Sunday

Weekly Shonen Sunday n°31 - The Minis。? girls of Hello! Project


— How did you find today's shoot?

Yokoyama : Well, that was too much fun. It's been a while since we last had any activity together. Four of us have similar ages (Chisaki and Moe are 19, Funaki is 17 and Reina is 18, note), so during shoot, we easily manage to find topics of conversation. And often, we even talk too much!
Funaki : Usually my height is a big problem during shoots because I'm very small. I have to climb steps to raise myself up and be at the same height as the other members. But with the Minis。?, my height isn't a problem. So it's nice to finally be able to shoot without having this problem. The shoots are linked and it's fun.
Morito : It's always fun to have shoots with different members than what we see in our original groups.
Kamikokuryo : This is the first time that one of our shoots has lasted so long in so many different locations. To be honest, it's a day that I will remember for a long time. Thank you for making so many memories, Weekly Shonen Sunday!

— Let's make presentations. Let one do that of the other one.

Funaki : Well, I'm starting by introduce Kamikokuryo Moe. Kamiko is the oldest among us, and it's pretty rare to see that (laughs). Kamiko is a brilliant person in everything she does. When I feel unsure of myself, I look at her and I manage to absorb a little of her determination.
Kamikokuryo : Thank you very much. It's my turn to introduce Yokoyama Reina-chan. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to talk to her before since we're not in the same main group, but ultimately, she's someone I really like.
Yokoyama : Wait a bit!!! 
Kamikokuryo : For real. I even told you that I would be honored to have a message from you for my upcoming birthday!
Yokoyama : Yup that's true.
Kamikokuryo : Yokoyama-chan is someone who is a perfectionist, she always works hard. I think talking to people like that is really great. An atmosphere of trust is immediately installed, I can speak with her without worrying about my words, I love it.
Yokoyama : I'm happy to hear that.
Kamikokuryo : I couldn't present you better than this!
Yokoyama : Indeed!! Thank you very much. Well it's probably it's my turn to introduce Morito Chisaki-san. What I like so much about Morito-san is her modesty. She's a very discreet person who never brags, who never puts herself forward, it's so cute (laughs). All that makes you all think that she is super cute. Then, when she begins to sing, we discover an impressive and hoarse voice, we discover another side of her personality. For real. I like being able to convey my own opinions to my kohai.
Morito : Thank you a lot.
Yokoyama : Stop, I'm shy.
Morito : Yup. Okay, I continue. I would like to introduce you to Funaki Musubu-chan. Funa-chan is a hamster (laughs).
Funaki : You really do silly things (laughs).
Morito A hamster often turns around. This feeling of hesitation, Funa-chan also has. She's always busy. And she can never be sure of herself. Her decisions, emotions,... always vary. Something interesting about her, she's from Osaka Prefecture. I thought about it on my side, and I think she received a very nice education, because she always tries to surpass herself and, despite the hesitations that she may have, she will always finish doing what is asked of her. Wada Ayaka says the same thing. This is a fact that turns out to be true. She has a very nice voice, her dance is energetic and always has a very good language rethoric. I never saw her refuse anything. So on the outside it looks like a hamster, but in fact on the inside she's a very strong and determined person. She's the youngest member, but the strongest!

— Tell us about one of your recent anecdotes.

Kamikokuryo : Recently I bought a sewing machine because I wanted to make my own clothes. I managed to sew a tote bag. I think it was pretty well made, but it ended up not having enough room in it, so I didn't like it anymore. I wanted to buy some fabric and patch it up to add a front pocket, but I still haven't found the moment (laughs). But, I would!
Yokoyama : I'm going to talk about the ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL. We did it last year, and we had the chance to do it again this year for the second consecutive time. When it was announced to us, we were all jumping and we also screamed a lot. I am happy that we get a second place for this great festival. A kind of impatience and excitement has settled in the group since we were told. I can't wait to do it!
Funaki : My last funny anecdote was when I decided on a whim to clean my whole room. I fell in front of my collection of bottles, there are tons of them. Except that they are high up, so cleaning them was complicated (laughs).
All : Get on a chair (laughs)!
Funaki : Je suis quelqu'un qui n'a absolument aucun équilibre, j'avais peur de faire ça ! Du coup je les ai juste aspergées d'eau et j'ai nettoyé le sol après.
Kamikokuryo : At least, they are cleaned.
Funaki : Yes! I can't wait to get home to contemplate them again and again!
Morito : I've been going out a lot lately to take pictures of everything and nothing. Except that I get a lot of sunburn. So I try to find measures to protect my skin well. I would have to find some before the ROCK IN JAPAN festival in August, otherwise I will burn. I also need to remember to drink lots of water.
Yokoyama : It is important to drink in hot weather.
Morito : Yes, I have read a lot of reviews and have a little idea of what kind of water I'm going to take. Apparently a lot of used it last year and it was pretty good.

— Is there something you hope for your unit?

Kamikokuryo : Yes yes yes!!! I would love to release a CD to start a new group with the girls! I want to create a song, see new costumes, prepare a choreography! I have never had the opportunity to participate in a unit next to my main activities, so I would really like to see it done.
Funaki : I would love to do concerts as well!
Yokoyama : I also want to do it. I would like us to decide for ourselves the theme of the song, etc.
Funaki : I would be so proud of us if that happens. It would be a huge gift.
All : Yes!!! We want to make our own costumes!!!!!!
Morito : I think the four of us thinking of a concept would be really great. You can make interesting and original costumes, I'm sure about that. It would allow us to get even closer and achieve something authentic.
All : Right!

— Do you have a message for people who are concerned about their small size?

Kamikokuryo : Yes. Today, in the locker room, Yokoyama-chan said something interesting to me: "If you are small, you must be cute." She continued with "A lot of people are tall and would rather be short." I agree with the idea she wants to communicate. I was given this chance with girls because of my size. It shows that even our largest complexes can be used. Instead of wanting to reject them every time, try to accept them and they won't bother you anymore.
All : It's so well said (laughs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment