2019-08-28

(2019-08-28 16:44:59) 15th generation. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina!


Today we hold
The presentation members event
Of the 15th generation ♡

All those who will come to see us,
Thank you so much.

It's gonna be the first time
That the members of the 15th generation
Remain as long in front of the public!

I'm nervous because I've been like this before
And I know how very complicated it's!

But I hope the three will have a good time,
Despite all this pressure!!

This time I appeared as
"Supporting member".

But you know I don't think so
Having to put up with anything... Lol
Ikuta-san is very good at it,
And the members of the 15ki already seem very united.
But I will take the opportunity to just have fun!!! ^_^

I think the fact that it's Ikuta-san
Who has been nominated for the event
Go make it real easy.
She quickly puts people at ease, and knows how to have fun when needed as well!

Ikuta-san & Yokoyama outfits.
It says a lot about our personalities. Lol

Have a joint event with Ikuta-san
Makes me too happy!! It's so rare...

I would expect great feedback from
From those who will have come to the events!!!


Good night~


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12513518005.html

No comments:

Post a Comment