2019-03-10

(2019-03-10 20:56:52) I'm good. Yokoyama Reina

We repeat the tour very often lately.


So... I have calf cramps. Lol

But I still had a lot of fun! (How many times have I said that?)

I wonder if the other members get tired as quickly as I do.
During the breaks, they are all excited and manage to be still energetic.
That's probably why I have fun every time... Lol

I still sweat so much!
It shows how deeply I get into revisions hehe

Fortunately I have short hair,
Otherwise they would be all wet with perspiration. Lol

It's true that I would like to have them long anyway!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Today I ate a coppe-pan,
And I'm going to confirm how good it's. Peanut butter enhances all the flavor.


That's all.


Yokoyama Reina

#coppe-pan #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12445801962.html

No comments:

Post a Comment