2019-04-17

(2019-04-17 22:36:12) Jiyuu na Kuni Dakara. Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday between two three shoots, we went to pick strawberries.


I was like "Noooo, I can't eat that much~"
But I ate them anyway ...
It's full of freshness. I love that.
I made my greedy!! Lol

Makino Maria-san
Morito Chisaki-san

Wow ... they are too ...
cute ... ♡ lol


To the greatest disappointment,
Ichigoyan wasn't out.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today there was a recording for "tiny tiny".
I spoke a lot about my feelings.
I was happy to be able to confide freely.
It was fun!!

Thank you very much for that ☆


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow I get up early.


Yokoyama Reina

#tinytiny #ichigoyan #strawberry #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12455006326.html

No comments:

Post a Comment