2019-04-28

(2019-04-28 23:15:21) Kumamoto Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we did concerts in Kumamoto.
Thanks to everyone who came.

It was great.
I was sweating so much that my hair looked like nothing.
The fans in the hall were more excited than ever. And yet yesterday was something too!!!
Concerts are fun.


Tomorrow we will go to Kagoshima.
I haven't been there for a long time!
I look forward.

Lately I don't take a lot of pictures.
And recently I looked at my photo album.
It's a photo of me when I was a kid.
I post it here. Lol


My first visit to Kumamoto gives me a very good impression. Thank you so much.

There are other cities that I had never visited and that I will soon see ...
There are Aomori and Shimane. It's part of the tour as well.

If you have time, please come see us! I'm waiting for you all


Yokoyama Reina

#kumamoto #concert #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12457520620.html

No comments:

Post a Comment