2019-06-02

(2019-06-02 22:20:23) I hate world, but I still love it a bit. Yokoyama Reina

Today I got up super early!
I enjoyed the sunrise.

Good evening,
It's Yokoyama Reina.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As the performance at Nippon Budokan approaches,
I don't feel very calm. Lol

I am very, very agitated.
I can't wait to be there!

I wonder if you are looking forward to us too.
It would make me happy.
But don't be as agitated as I am! Lol

But I do appreciate it when you have enjoyed one of our concerts.
So, I'll try to make this one of your best!

Woowo! I'm really looking forward to it!!!


Before each concert starts,
I'm still very stressed.
For concerts at Nippon Budokan, it's even worse. 


I have a way to take some stress off myself.
I'm listening to one of our songs that we're going to do during the concert.
As the songs change at every concert even during the tours,
I always manage to listen to a different one.

There's also a word that I say to myself in my head.
I wouldn't say which one, but it often works!
I repeat it to myself and then I'm ready to go on stage. 


I've been doing these 2 things since I started as Morning Musume
Everyone has their own thing, right?
Anyway, I do it, otherwise I never calm down lol

Tell me your techniques to de-stress you!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Sato Masaki-san
I offer you my love. ♡ Lol

I worked a lot today.
Tomorrow I will do my best again.


Yokoyama Reina

#nipponbudokan #fun #yokoyamareina #friends
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12465808976.html

No comments:

Post a Comment