2019-06-16

(2019-06-16 22:19:08) ZDA last day Yokoyama Reina

Today was the last day of the ZDAs!


All members, within 3 days,
Together, we visited the 47 prefectures of Japan!

Today I was at
Ibaraki → Chiba → Tokyo
3 locations.


It was fine today.
I sweated a lot!


During the quiz,
I launched questions
Who were, apparently, too predictable ...
Too much "me" ...

Lots of people in the audience
Told me they read my blog.
It made me very happy!

There were a few fans who all knew
The answers to my quiz!
All!!


Regarding the questions in comment,
I will answer it soon (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

I'm so sad it's already over. Lol
It was so good that I would like to continue!!

I want to do that again quickly!!!


All who have come

In Saitama, Niigata, Gunman, Tochigi,
Ibaraki, Chiba, Tokyo.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Yokoyama Reina

#ZDA #thanks #besteven #enjoy #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12481357027.html

No comments:

Post a Comment