2019-06-21

(2019-06-21 19:04:05) Yokoyan having fun Yokoyama Reina

Good evening!
It's Yokoyama Reina.


Tonight's broadcast
On NTV "Buzz Rythm 02"

The Morning Musume。'19 are participating!
Please watch the show. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we recorded for Young Town!
Guest is Wada Sakurako-san from Kobushi Factory.
Listen to the show please (*∩ω∩)


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have a little problem lately.
I put on a lot of earrings,
And I feel like my earlobes are handling them poorly.
And my favorite pair lost their tether.
So, I keep putting them on,
But I constantly check that neither has fallen.
I wonder how to do it. Lol

In addition it hurts me.
Every day when I take them off it stings me ...
I know it's my fault.
I didn't have to take care of it.
This will have to change. Lol

So ... I came to the following conclusion ...
I have to stop putting on earrings.
For only a moment.
By the time my earlobes heal.

Please give me strength. Lol



I radically change the subject.

Tomorrow is ... well ...

News members announcement of
Morning Musume。'19
Who will form the 15th generation!

I see you are very intrigued ...
Don't worry, we all are too!

Live starts from 17:00
On our youtube channel.

It will be too greaaaaaaaaaat!!!

Watch all from 17:00!!
I'm waiting for you!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

It was so funny!


I got up early today.
So I'm going to bed early too.
Good night all.


(Well, not right away, eh!)

 

Yokoyama Reina

#youngtown #buzzrythm02 #watch #newmembers #yokoyamareina #write
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12484208158.html

No comments:

Post a Comment