2019-07-07

(2019-07-07 22:53:12) Tanabata Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina. 


Today we rehearsal again for the Hello! Project.
Today was really
Complicated.

I believe I have found a solution to one of my concerns for a service.
I'll do my best when the time comes. 


And!

Today,

It's the birthday of
Ikuta Erina-san from Morning Musume。'19,
Kawamura Ayano-chan from ANGERME,
And Matsunaga Riai-chan from Juice=Juice!

What a coincidence!

Three members of Hello! Project the same day!

Happy Birthday.

I wish you all a wonderful year.
We celebrated it during rehearsals ⑅︎◡̈︎*


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today is Tanabata 🎋

I hope my wish will become true...
Thanks for that (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

It looks dazzling.


I'm pretty tired today.
About my legs! Lol

It's a short blog entry though.

Good night ⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12491458572.html

No comments:

Post a Comment