2020-11-15

(2020-11-15 21:24:55) Not me, me as well Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina!



Yesterday, I cleaned all my room
And a lot of memories cames out 

The letters I got when I was in junior high school
Things exchanged when we all graduating 😭

Student things. Lol

Letters were very popular at that time
The way we learned to fold our letters
It's so nostalgic! Lol

When I start to remember things a long time ago
I always thinking about student things first! 

It was such three great years lol
I have a lot of memories lol

I remember now 
Festivals sports, school trips

I really think that
I was living strong things
Which were totally other than what I had in my daily life lmao


I wonder if everyone's fine!!! Lol

When I turned into 20 years old
I wonder if I can meet everyone at my adult ceremony 😂
I wonder even if everyone remember me lmao

A graduation album was also comes out
I enjoyed watching various things!
I wanna go back so bad

I often hear that students had the most fun!
When I was a student, I wanted to grow up!
I feel like I understand the meaning now!
Students aren't coming back anymore,
I want my younger brother to enjoy it as much as possible lmao


Yesterday I could watched "Sanma-san no Improvement Commitee"
In real time (I was so glad to)


It's so funny that I couldn't stop laughing 😂

Hopeless~!!!! 😂😂😂
(Those who saw it...)


I watched VSArashi as well,
I really looking forwar to talk with Sanma-san about it. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment