2019-12-08

(2019-12-08 21:45:43) Happy times Yokoyama Reina

Today we did the concert in Hokkaido.


It was the real last concert
From the fall tour.

This tour which started in September...
The 3 months went by very quickly. Lol


On this tour,
I was able to travel a lot,
And learn even more.

I know that's what I said in the previous post...
You just have to go and read it again. Lol

Thanks to everyone who came!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The other day,


I was able to go to the event
Of Tanaka Reina-san ブルーハート


It was really good...
During the games,
I laughed so much. Lol

Once again...
Happy birthday ピンクハート


Thanks for this picture!


Yokoyama Reina

#tourending #thanks #tanakareinasan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12554612509.html

No comments:

Post a Comment