2020-12-14

(2020-12-14) Nana→Kyu


Broadcasted on : December 14, 2020
Featured member : Yokoyama Reina 
MC : Ueda Marie, Miyashita Junichi 

CONTENT

  Opening

· Ueda "Here's our next guest, Yokoyama Reina from Morning Musume。'20!" Yokoyama "Thanks for having me today!" Ueda "So, it's almost 8:30 am now, this is early right... What do you usually do at this hour?" Yokoyama "In summer, I always wake up early to listening some radio programs, I woke up usually at 6:00" Miyashita "This is so early!" Yokoyama "Right! Since I'm a student now, with my family, we like to listening to radio programs especially when they do some games." Miyashita "But we're in winter now isn't it?" Yokoyama "That's right!!! Since it's very cold I rather staying in my bed to keep me warmth." Miyashita "Well thanks for getting up early this morning and left your bed to came here." Yokoyama "Thanks for inviting me as well!"


  Quiz "Morning"


· Yokoyama ""Junjou Evidence" and "Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni""

· Yokoyama "

· Yokoyama "

· Yokoyama "


· Yokoyama "


· Yokoyama "


· Yokoyama "

No comments:

Post a Comment