2021-01-12

(2021-01-12) Morning Musume。'20 Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina "Become your ideal self with the power of makeup!"

For copyright reasons, the pictures in this article have been removed. Please visit the official interview site for access to the images → here
____________________________



(Right)
Kaga Kaede
\In my opinion, the best is/
Glittering face with wet glossy eyelids

(Left)
Yokoyama Reina
\In my opinion, the best is/
Fluffy cheek and evolutionary doll face

 13期 
Yokoyan × Kaedee
Hair & Makeup TALK

Make yourself more ideal with the power of makeup!
Kaga "If I hadn't entered into the idol industry, I never would have thought about how interesting and awesome makeup is."
Yokoyama "If you do a makeup that you are comfortable in, in the image you want, you might like yourself better."
Kaga "As long as you are an idol, makeup is absolutely necessary. This is the main tool that will make you cuter if you want."
Yokoyama "Of course, you have to use it that if you are interested in it, you should not force yourself. But I have a lot of fun with it, and I like it!"
Kaga "I am still in the search of products which would entirely appeal to me. I want to be a person who can cultivate that sensibility and use any item without fear. MAC or Fenty's products... I want to try cosmetics from overseas brands."
Yokoyama "I basically like dark make-up, but since I'm soon 20 years old, I want to be able to enjoy natural adult make-up. I want to study makeup that is natural and popular."
Kaga "It's part of our job after all. Before, I wasn't interested in it at all, but it's a lot of fun to study. I want to thanks people for making me study makeup things (laughs)."

No comments:

Post a Comment