2021-01-09

(2021-01-09 21:23:34) The dryness is amazing Yokoyama Reina

It's getting cold for real


It's very dry in winter
I'm very careful
Especially since my eyes are vulnerable to dryness.

I'm careful but
It's irritating like right now lol


Ahhhh! I have to! Hydrate them!!!!



Around the last week,
I bought new skin care
And cosmetics products,
So I can't wait to test them. Lol


New GIVENCHY products will be out on February,
Like their foundation and powder.
I really want them since I like this brand.

It's good to have fun with things you like!



Today there were HelloCon right
It's been a long time, maybe 1 week, because I was in rest time,
So I was quite nervous lol

There will be tomorrow as well!
I'll appear in the second performance

By the way, the start time of the 3rd performance
Has changed!


The third performance starts from 18:30!
Don't forget!


Today there's Young Town Doyoubi!
Guest is Morito Chisaki-san!

It's been a long time I wasn't on Young Town,
Please listen to this show!



Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment