2021-01-13

(2021-01-12) Yaguchi Mari no Kayo THE NIGHT

INFORMATIONS

Broadcasted on : January 12, 2021
Featured members : Morning Musume'21 (Yokoyama ReinaKitagawa Rio), Morning MusumeOG members Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Fujimoto Miki


CONTENT

Talk

Members' introduction
Yokoyama: I'm doing a lot of radio in which I'm able to meet OG members but this is the first time I'm really nervous about it.
Kitagawa: I just joined the group so I enjoy meeting OG members.

Morning Musume。'21 VS Morning Musume。OG Special!
・"What are the uniques rules of the past and present of Morning Musume。?"
Yasuda: Hair dryer used to be banned
Yaguchi: We did many variety shows with hearing failure
Fujimoto: I used to give my lunch box to senpai (Yasuda and Yaguchi both said they never heard of that rule)
Yokoyama: We're having dance formation really precise
Kitagawa: Youngers members have to be the first to arrive on a members meeting reunion

・"When was your busiest time?"
Yasuda: LOVE Machine promotion
Fujimoto: The year I debuted as a solo singer
Yaguchi: When I was part of many sub-units 
Yokoyama: Periods when we're having a single release + stage rehearsals + my solo birthday event 
Kitagawa: August 2019, when I joined the group

Morning Musume。OG members questions to Morning Musume。'21
Question: Who's senpai you admire the most? (by Yasuda Fujimoto)
Yokoyama: Morning Musume。's Oda Sakura. When I joined the group, she was the one who was shining whatever she's doing. My Hello! Project's oshi could be Yaguchi Mari, because she has many activities within the group and I admire the fact she's doing whatever she wants now as a OG member.
Kitagawa: Morning Musume。's Takahashi Ai. She succeed to gather the group's members but also everyone from Hello! Project at the time. She's the kind of idol that makes you think "I want to be like her". Her stage presence is unbeatable, you can't miss her on concerts. I already met her... but never said to her those things. My Hello! Project's oshi could be Suzuki Airi.

No comments:

Post a Comment