2021-01-13

(2021-01-13) Morning Musume。'20 Yokoyama Reina "Doll face that makes you want to hug" Best makeup history

For copyright reasons, the pictures in this article have been removed. Please visit the official interview site for access to the images → here
____________________________



We chose four attractive members from Morning Musume。'20 to deliver their secrets about "the best makeup".

The best one for me
Fluffy cheeks
Yokoyama Reina
REINA YOKOYAMA


Evolutionary doll face that makes you want to hug
"I usually don't apply a lot of products on my cheeks, so the only thing I put which is blush, is kind of fresh. Even though it's applied over a wide area, it fits very well on my skin thanks to its transparent color. Eye makeup tends to play a leading role in my own makeup, but this time there's almost no eye shadow! The light of the lashes and the glitter of the lower eyelids makes my eyes so beady!"


How to makeup?

CHEEK
Melt the color into the cheek to develop the color
Spread it widely around the high position of the cheeks. Since the sheer texture picks up the skin color, so the color that blends into the skin is achieved.

LIP
A lovely impression when you can see the lower lip
Apply a soft powdery texture to your lower lip. The trick is to create something fluffy.

EYE
Top and bottom eyelashes promise doll makeup
Raise the upper lashes firmly with an eyelash curler to emphasize the vertical width of the eyes. Put plenty of mascara on it to make it more round.


Yokoyan's Q&A

Q. What are makeup issues that are unique to idols?
A. I'm worried that my makeup will come off due to sweat during our live performances. By uniting in each part items that are hard to remove, makeup is barely left at the end of the live (laughs).

Q. Who is your reference for haircuts and makeups?
A. The model Tokumoto Natue (Nacchosu)-chan. She's doing a girl makeup kind of sweet, dry, cute, so cute! I also watch Yoshida Akari-san on YouTube. Yoshida-san and I are idols so it may be helpful sometimes.

Q. What is the best hair and makeup experience you have ever had?
A. Lately, I had a shooting based on a lolita gothic looks, and the characteristic make-up was unusual for me. I put my longing false eyelashes, large glitter and stones on my bag... I'll always cherish that shoot!

Hoodie 7,200円/dazzlin Headband 399円/WEGO Ring 10,000円/Folk/N

Yokoyan's pouch content★
Her favorite pouch with a pattern of "Tabekko Doubutsu". Isn't it unusual? (laughs)
A. dejavu/Mascara ultra long (#E1) B. CANMAKE/Glow Fleur Cheeks(#E10) C. CEZANNE/Pearl Glow Highlights (#03) D. shu uemura/Rouge Unlimited Lacquer Shine Nudy Roseo E. ETUDE HOUSE/Hercy Play Color Eyes Mini Original F. 3CE/Eye switch pot #THOROBBING G. GIVENCHY/Tan couture cushion (#W205) H. innisfree/No Sebum Mineral Powder I. dProgram/Medicinal skin care foundation(liquid)

Basically, you should buy all colors of cosmetics that you think are good.
 When I joined the group, I didn't even know how to draw an eyeliner, but I've fallen in love with makeup around one or two years ago. As a collector, I have all the colors of cosmetics that I like. It's fun every day to organize the dresser and make a cosmetic buffet when I wake up in the morning : "what should I use today?" and I tend to be late when I leave home (laughs). I make the most popular makeup used in TV but other than that, I have a chance to discover new cuteness. For example, if you draw a red line under your eyes, you can really enjoy it. Because of such discoveries, I will do more and more with makeup without fear of failure!

No comments:

Post a Comment