2021-02-11

(2021-02-11) Morning Musume。'21 69th single cheki/autograph/talk individual events

  Cheki


  Talk

Yokoyan: Evening
Fan: Your performance on "○○ Ganbaranakutemo Ee Nende!!" during HelloCon was the best!
Yokoyan: I was the center! I did my best
Fan: The balance and harmony between the three of you was amazing.
Yokoyan: Right! I just feel bad about the compagny lol"

@kenichigo317
Fan: It's my first time!
Yokoyan: Oh, the first time??
Fan: Ah, nice to meet you! Lol When I bought a fanclub mail order the other day, I received a photo signed by Yokoyama!
Yokoyan: Oh! Congratulations! Please cherish it!
Fan: I'll make it a heirloom! Lol

Fan: What's your favorite song performed during the current HelloCon?
Yokoyan: Um, which one should I choose? "Fuwari, Koidokei" is a really great song!"
Fan: Indeed! It's a great song to think about the finer things in life.
Yokoyan: Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment