2021-02-20

(2021-02-21) HOT WAVE

INFORMATIONS

Broadcasted on : February 21, 2021
Featured members : Yokoyama Reina


CONTENT


Reina's 20th anniversary

Reina : We usually do television appearance by two, three, four members or even more. I'm really glad to be here alone! But also kind of nervous (laughs)
MC : Let’s introduce the group. You’re a 14 members lineup created in 1997. 
Reina : We're 24 now
MC : You joined in December 2017
Reina : It's been 5 years! I was 15 y.o and I was in the first year of high school. Today, I'm celebrating my 20th birthday! I was born on February 22!
MC : How is it?
Reina : Isn't still the half-year of my 19 years old!? (laughs) Well, I started idol activities when I was about to celebrate my 16 y.o. My year when I was 17 y.o wasn't very special, apart the fact it was my first year in the business world. There were some activites I couldn't participate to because I wasn't old enough, such as our year-end live. My year when I was 19 years old was more special. There's nothing like having 19 years old, because you're really impatient to celebrate your 20 years old. For my 20 years old's year, I want to be an adult who doesn't bother people. I want to become such a good adult, like this person who can follow all the manners of trains.

Reina's thought about idols

MC : What's your thought about idols?
Reina : I love idols so much! I had a longing about them. When I was in the 6th grade, I took dance lessons. My teacher showed me a music video from Morning Musumeand when I looked Takahashi Ai-san, I found her so cute. Like, really!
MC : Is there any idols you still like today?
Reina : I listening idols music everyday.
MC : Give us an example!
Reina : I really love Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku-san. They're so cute.
MC : You love something only when it looks cute (laughs)
Reina : I have a friend who's part of that group.
MC : Who's that?
Reina : Nakayama Riko-chan. 

Reina and Urawa Red Diamonds

Reina : My favorite sport is Soccer. At home, the whole family supports a lot Urawa Red Diamonds team. My younger brother is fan of them. My favorite player is Kaikon Takahiro! (laughs) I'm sorry for being excited but I love talking about things I love (laughs)
Reina bought her whole fan outfit on the tv studio! The television program gave Reina a huge 2021 Urawa Red Diamonds calendar for her birthday! 

"Junjou Evidence" comment

Reina : About Junjou Evidence, I think we were able to do this kind of lyrics thanks to the 15th generation members. For 3 years, no generation was added to the group, our songs theme weren't clearly the same. But now, there are words such as "Younger sisters" we can say. Lyrics are fresh and the song as well. For the MV, as the shooting was done in summer, it got hot very quickly. We met in the morning to be even more productive. On the shooting, there were even drones circling around us. It was really cool. The theme of "Junjou Evidence" is "Space". 2020 was a year in where everyone was spaced, so we tried to show that in the MV as in the dance. 

"Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni" comment

Reina  : I love to think about the meaning of the lyrics, and especially for “Gyuusaretai Dake na no ni”. Even within the members, we asked each other "What kind of woman do you think it is?". My own vision of this woman is one in a current relationship. They did like each other but it might be during a period of malaise… The boyfriend is close to neglect but she really likes him, so she asks him “I love you so much, but how do you feel?” or “Can you love me at the same temperature as I do?”

No comments:

Post a Comment