2018-01-07

(2018-01-07) J-MELO

INFORMATIONS

Broadcasted on : January 7, 2018
Featured members : Morning Musume。'18 (Iikubo HarunaNonaka MikiYokoyama Reina)



CONTENT


Talk
MC : Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!
All : Thanks!

MC : How was it looking back on your group's history?
Iikubo : Twenty years is a long time. Two of them hadn't been born 20 years ago .It makes us realize how long our lives are. For our anniversary, we've worked with former group members. When we talk to them, we realize how long the group's history has been.
Nonaka : The group has reached its 14th generation. We want to continue its history and share the legacy with everyone.
Yokoyama : I joined in the 13th generation. It's only been a year. The 20th anniverqary came right after I joined. I felt a lot of pressure. But I took part in the 20th anniversary event. Now I need to learn more about the group's history.

MC : What are your ambitions?
Iikubo : I'm a big fan of manga. So I want to perform at a Japan Expo abroad.
Nonaka : I want to film something abroad. 
MC : You can speak English well, so you could do a report.
Nonaka : I'd love to.
Yokoyama : I want to do an outdoor concert. I want to have big foutains and lotzs of fireworks.
MC : Like a summer festival.
Yokoyama : That would be great. Or in a stadium.
MC : Have big dreams and make them come true.


Promotion
"Gosenfu no Tasuki" (MV short version)

No comments:

Post a Comment