2018-01-14

(2018-01-14) J-MELO

INFORMATIONS

Broadcasted on : January 14, 2018
Featured members : Morning Musume。'18 (Iikubo HarunaNonaka MikiYokoyama Reina)



CONTENT


Talk
This episode was about J-MELO Awards. 

MC : You're about to judge the entries. Are you ready?
Iikubo : We get top-quality videos and songs every year. I'm looking forward to sseing this year's videos.
Nonaka : Reina and I are judging for the first time. I can't wait to see the entries from abroad.
Yokoyama : I love to watch dance videos so I often look them online. I'm really excited.
MC : You have an important job today.

Girls looking them. 
Iikubo : So many good ones!
Nonaka : This is hard.
Yokoyama : Oh my!
Iikubo : I like Kenta in China. He sounds just like TAKA from ONE OK ROCK. And he plays lots of instruments.
Nonaka : I like Morning Musume。Sakuragumi's "Hare Ame Nochi Suki". I'm happy that was in there. I could feel her love from our posters in her room. I was thrilled.
Yokoyama : I like the entry from Bangladesh. He mad it like a music video.
Iikubo : He's longing for the girl on the computer. 
MC : I like LITA in France. I love her guitar playing.
Iikubo : Her costume looks like BABYMETAL.
MC : So does her hair. She's cute and she's a good singer.

Iikubo : How should we choose? Should we go for cool, soothing, cute, or talented?
MC : Well, it's the moment of truth.
Iikubo : Here's the winner of the J-MELO Award for Best Singer Search Video : Kenta in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment