2018-07-19

(2018-07-19 20:16:23) Bread Bread Bread! Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



I'm really into bread lately~...

Maybe, compared to tapioca,

It's hard to drink unless you go to a store,

But you can buy bread at a nearby convenience store...


And bread can be use for the 3 meals. Lol

I used to take my breakfast early but now,
I have to go buy some bread before! Lol

I like now bread so much that my day can not start without bread. Lol

It's amazing, isn't it... This is what happens when you get hooked. Lol

Bread is the best チューリップオレンジ Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


There was a recording of The Girls Live today 音符

I've sung that song~ブルー音符 Lol

Look forward to it!



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ブルー音符 Announcement ブルー音符

Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


"Soccer Game King"
I'm gonna do the cover issue!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!


Please check all of this!


My heart can't stop pounding.


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment