2018-07-27

(2018-07-27 22:06:00) Little courage Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~



Today, I recorded for Morning Diary 音符

Members are Kaga Kaede-chan, Morito Chisaki-san and Yokoyama Reina! Three of us! That's the first time!

Here it is. The thing I was looking forward to.

It my first appearance in Morning Diary for 4 months.
I was excited because it's been a long time.
Moreover, I was able to talk about things I love.
I was out of breath because
I talked too much about my favorite things.

After all, when I start to talk about things I love,
I can't stop it. 


It was fun.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

And I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi as well ブルー音符

Guest is Miyazaki Yuka-san from Juice=Juice 音符

Look forward to チューリップオレンジ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow, there's HelloCon to Fukuoka 照れ
I'm excited... キラキラ

Let's have fun together!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

チューリップオレンジ Announcement チューリップオレンジ


Yokoyama Reina First Photobook "THIS IS REINA"
Is now out!


Blu-Ray "First YOKOYAMA REINA"
Is also out!


August 12 "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2018"
Morning Musume。'18 will participate!
I'm looking forward to 音符

August 6
"eSports Star League
                           Star Battle Championship #ll"
Yokoyama Reina will participate!!
More informations ↓





Please check all of this !





Yokoyama Reina

#goaheadwithalittlecourage #ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL #lookforward #itwasfun #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment